The National Association of Farmers’ Market Nutrition Programs welcomes your membership!
The NAFMNP has two classes for membership: Voting and Associate which offers a special Growing Membership for farmers who participate in our programs.
Click on each for more information:
- Voting Membership – Participating State Agencies
- Associate Membership
Federal Fiscal Year 2013 Program Participation:
- Grants were awarded to 46 State agencies and Indian Tribal Organizations (ITOs)
- 1.5 million WIC participants
- 17,713 farmers
- 3,322 farmers' markets
- 2,758 roadside stands
- Grants were awarded to 52 State agencies and Indian Tribal Organizations (ITOs)
- 835,795 low-income seniors
- 20,617 farmers
- 4,247 farmers' markets
- 3,083 roadside stands
- 191 community supported agriculture programs
Your support will help the association continue its work to ensure we are able to build the tools necessary to effectively convey our message to key decision-makers. Farmers’ markets, roadside stands and community supported agriculture programs are playing an increasingly important role in the financial future of family farmers. By becoming a member in the NAFMNP, you will help to ensure that low income consumers will continue to have access to fresh, locally grown fruits and vegetables from their local growers.
For more information contact Phil Blalock, Executive Director, 919-471-0021 or firstname.lastname@example.org.