Mobile Market Select update
August 2, 2018
On July 27th the State of New York in partnership with the New York Farmers Market Federation announced an agreement with Novo Dia Group, Inc. This six-month agreement ensures that all users of Mobile Market+ nationwide, to continue operating without any service disruption. The link to the press release is below.
We have received numerous follow-up questions. In an effort to eliminate confusion, we have created the following set of FAQs’.
- What does the announcement by New York cover?
- I’m not in New York does this apply to me?
- Yes, the agreement with the NY Farmers Market Federation applies to all markets throughout the US.
- What about cellular service?
- The agreement includes costs for cellular service
- Will you be adding new merchants?
- Will NDG be processing orders for new or replacement equipment?
- NDG will be processing new BYOD orders, replacement equipment and new license orders.
- Can I or do I need to renew my MM+ License?
- Yes, beginning August 15th we will resume our normal license notification, renewal, and expiration processes. In the meantime you can contact our Help Desk at (888) 377-7884, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What changes should I expect since the announcement?
- NDG will continue to provide the same service options as we have in the past.
- What happens after February 2019?
- We are working with the New York Farmers Market Federation, as well as many other groups, to construct a permanent solution.
- When will NDG be announcing another update?
- Where can I get the most current and accurate information about the next steps?
- If you would like to receive updates or announcements from NDG you can signup here.